"20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the harbour. Catch the trade winds in you sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Apologies

Oh dear...

I've made a grave mistake.

I've been trying trying to save people.

As a result of that, I've focused a lot of my energy on blasting and clamping down on a sunny company.

I tripped.

I'm sorry.

I was thinking with a scarcity mindset.

While I have been focusing on the sheep that led itself to be slaughtered, I forgot about the rest that have been looking to me for guidance. I've been trying to prevent people from being scammed as opposed to showing others who wants a real opportunity, the opportunity.

God...I didn't realise how prevalent sarcasm and negativity was in my previous posts.

I've been focusing on preventing the bad as opposed to creating the good.

I also forgot that, for some reason, the company that I'm involved in, it's very easy on those who thought they have lost all hope in the industry.

Nope..no way..I didn't see the article about the founder of sunshine losing out on an award.

Whoot. My company just won another international, unbiased, third party award. No advertisements required.

Alright. Changing gears from reverse to forward.

Isn't life interesting?

Onwards...to glory!

No comments: