"20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the harbour. Catch the trade winds in you sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Blog on Gold and Silver Investing

Hey guys,

It's been a looong time since I updated.

I'm glad that there are some of you who are reading and still subscribed to my feeds!

Lots of things have happened since the last time I posted...which was more than 2 years ago.

I've grown in mind, body (literally....working on it lol) and soul..

And I've gotten in the world of Gold and Silver Investing.

In fact, I've started a blog on it, and it will be the focus of my attention for the moment.

So, if you've felt that there's something wrong in the economy and you're looking to take advantage of the greatest wealth transfer in the history of man..which is coming soon..I suggest you head over to:

No comments: